A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Grubb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Grubb, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Grubb graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Grubb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Gateway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hayes Grubb MD is a male Neonatologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Grubb practice?
- Dr. Peter Grubb has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Grubb practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN.
See Bowling Green Pediatricians.