Dr. Peter Gruenberg Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Peter Gruenberg?

Uneducated and Rude

Posted on December 7th, 2011

I never write reviews but after our experience I had to! I took my calm 7 y/o daughter for a routine eye exam (no major concerns) and we chose this eye doc because he is an MD (not just an O.D) specialized in Pediatrics and I was thinking that because of those credentials we would have a really thorough exam. **Well, this doctor did not even do a proper exam!!** He let the technician do the refraction (the part where they determine your #'s for the prescription!) and NEVER even checked the techs findings on his own to verify, just signed the prescription and was ready to leave! I was floored! When he was getting ready to leave I was like, "Wait.." and had questions but he was so rude, kept cutting me and had his back to me most the time on the PC. The few questions he did answer were poorly responded to and he even told me all my kids would have glasses because I did! (not true) and when I asked if her perscription would get stronger over the years he said laughed and said ofcourse not. (yeah right! ask anyone who has had glasses, it always gets worse and worse) When I asked him if cutting back on sugar/processed foods and doing exercise would help her eyes he said "NO, its all about Genes" (well, it may not cure eye problems but it definatly can help and eye issues are not just due to genes! This is proven! Lifestyle/straining/etc can contribute alot to weak/blurry vision, etc!) What a joke! I wasted $135.00 and now have to go somewhere else because this will be my daugthers first pair of glasses and I refuse to trust this guys precription and ruin her eyes (a prescription HE didn't really do but a tech without a college background did!)

Posted on November 1st, 2017