A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Guido:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Guido is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Guido
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Guido Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Guido, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guido graduated from New York University.
Dr. Guido has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Espanola Hospital
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Scott Guido MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter S. Guido practice?
- Dr. Peter Guido has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Guido practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Psychiatrists and Albuquerque Sleep Medicine Doctors.