A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gulati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gulati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gulati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Gulati practice?
- Dr. Peter Gulati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Gulati practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.