A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gulati is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gulati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gulati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter Gulati practice?
Dr. Peter Gulati practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.