A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Gulati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Gulati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gulati
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gulati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Gulati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gulati graduated from Queen's University Faculty Of Health Sciences, Kingston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gulati has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Gulati MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Gulati practice?
- Dr. Peter Gulati has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Gulati practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians.