A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Guresky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Guresky is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Guresky graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Guresky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Medical Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Warren Guresky MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Guresky practice?
- Dr. Peter Guresky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Guresky practices Psychiatry near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Psychiatrists.