A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Guzzetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Guzzetti is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Guzzetti, DDS, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guzzetti graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Guzzetti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mainegeneral Medical Center
- Togus Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Guzzetti DDS and DO is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Guzzetti practice?
- Dr. Peter Guzzetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Guzzetti practices Internal Medicine near Augusta, ME.
See Augusta Internists.