Dr. Peter Hdoubler Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hdoubler Jr?

Posted on May 15th, 2015

Dr. H'Doubler is a brilliant diagnostician and a true gift to his patients! 10 stars!

Posted on April 12th, 2015

The Dr is wonderful! He's a brilliant surgeon! I feel blessed my husband was in his care! His surgery went great! The office staff were all very nice and efficient! The lady who coordinated his surgery was as sweet as could be. I can't praise Dr. H'Douvler's skill or bedside manner enough! He made us feel warm and welcom and confident in his care!m his genuine concern for his patients is an amazing thing! The staff at St. Josephs were wonderful, caring people! Considering Dr. h'Douvler's packed schedules he never made us feel rushed or as if we were just a number! I thank God for him, for his skill and for his genuine concern for his patients! He a

Dr. Peter D'Houbler

Posted on March 28th, 2014

The best Vascular surgeon ever. This sweet doctor literally saved my life. I could never say enough good things about him.

Yuck! Shop around please ...

Posted on December 27th, 2013

This Dr. If you google him has well written bios etc. based on marketing he looks great on paper and screen. I would not take a pet or a plant to this Dr. No bedside manner, rude, wait time over an hr. with no apology I could hear him through the wall talking to another patient and he was very communicative with a male patient, however when he came to my room and I had waited over an hour with no explanation or no apology he was brief. I know nothing more about my condition prior to my coming or after I left him he was rude he was not forthcoming and he is cost me money and having to go and take my information to another doctor who may be a little adept and skilled in educating and communicating with patients. I have to believe in this area of med and as large as Atl. is I can find better. Waste of time and money. Rude staff, rude nurse, makes me wonder who is writing the patient reviews. Horrible and regrettably the worse Dr. experience. I have no answers, I even had the nurse to call him back in the room so I could get more answers very tongue-in-cheek he made his money but he I wasted mine. What good are you as a Dr. If you refuse to form at least a 10 mn. bridge of communication to create a positive experience and forge a trusting relationship. You've been warned, shop around.

Saved my toe!

Posted on January 21st, 2012

Admitted to the hospital with a toe life-threatening situation.His quick acting and "out of the box" treatment of hyperbaricsliterally saved my toe. I would never go to anyone but him.

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Overall experience was great. Very professional and helpful staff.Allison and Elaine were fabulous in assisting me.

Great Doctor

Posted on March 19th, 2011

The doctor was great ,however after surgery,stayed in severe pain and only able to see his assistant. Had alot of postop problems and no one really listened. If he had been the one i was dealing with ,i believe everything would have been fine.

Best in Atlanta

Posted on November 8th, 2010

This man saved my wife's leg at minimum and perhaps her life. He is professional, knowledgeable, and personable. My medical friends told me he is the best vascular surgeon in Atlanta and perhaps the country. Based on my experience, I do not doubt them.

The BEST!

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Dr. H'Doubler fixed my veins!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2017