Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon, Urologist
Saint Joseph's Medical Group
5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd
Atlanta, GA 30342
678-843-5400
Locations and availability (15)

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Peter D'Houbler  |  show details
by Kim A Bell on Mar 28th, 2014

The best Vascular surgeon ever. This sweet doctor literally saved my life. I could never say enough good things about him.

|  Yuck! Shop around please ...  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2013

This Dr. If you google him has well written bios etc. based on marketing he looks great on paper and screen. I would not take a pet or a plant to this Dr. No bedside manner, rude, wait time over an hr. with no apology I could hear him through the wall talking to another patient and he was very communicative with a male patient, however when he came to my room and I had waited over an hour with no explanation or no apology he was brief. I know nothing more about my condition prior to my coming or after I left him he was rude he was not forthcoming and he is cost me money and having to go and take my information to another doctor who may be a little adept and skilled in educating and communicating with patients. I have to believe in this area of med and as large as Atl. is I can find better. Waste of time and money. Rude staff, rude nurse, makes me wonder who is writing the patient reviews. Horrible and regrettably the worse Dr. experience. I have no answers, I even had the nurse to call him back in the room so I could get more answers very tongue-in-cheek he made his money but he I wasted mine. What good are you as a Dr. If you refuse to form at least a 10 mn. bridge of communication to create a positive experience and forge a trusting relationship. You've been warned, shop around.

|  Saved my toe!  |  show details
Jan 21st, 2012

Admitted to the hospital with a toe life-threatening situation.His quick acting and "out of the box" treatment of hyperbaricsliterally saved my toe. I would never go to anyone but him.

|  show details
Aug 27th, 2011

Overall experience was great. Very professional and helpful staff.Allison and Elaine were fabulous in assisting me.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Mar 19th, 2011

The doctor was great ,however after surgery,stayed in severe pain and only able to see his assistant. Had alot of postop problems and no one really listened. If he had been the one i was dealing with ,i believe everything would have been fine.

|  Best in Atlanta  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

This man saved my wife's leg at minimum and perhaps her life. He is professional, knowledgeable, and personable. My medical friends told me he is the best vascular surgeon in Atlanta and perhaps the country. Based on my experience, I do not doubt them.

|  The BEST!  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2010

Dr. H'Doubler fixed my veins!!!

|  Excellent  |  show details
by Postell on May 26th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Very personable. Confident and professional. Excellent doctor.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com