A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Ahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Ahn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Ahn, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahn graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Ahn MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Ahn practice?
- Dr. Peter Ahn has 9 office locations.
Dr. Peter Ahn practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenixville, PA and Berwyn, PA.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.