A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hsing-Hsiung Hong MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hong practice?
- Dr. Peter Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hong practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Encino, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.