A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hong, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Hong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hsing-Hsiung Hong MD is a male Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hong practice?
- Dr. Peter Hong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hong practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Encino Surgeons.