A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hutchinson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hutchinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Haapaniemi Hutchinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Peter Hutchinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hutchinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Paoli, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons and King Of Prussia Physiatrists.