A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hutchinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hutchinson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hutchinson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hutchinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchinson graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hutchinson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter H Hutchinson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hutchinson practice?
- Dr. Peter Hutchinson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hutchinson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA and Collegeville, PA.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons and King Of Prussia Surgeons.