A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Celiac Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Lin practice?
Dr. Peter Lin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.