A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Lin, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Celiac Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter H Lin MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Lin practice?
- Dr. Peter Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Lin practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Baytown, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.