A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Park is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Park, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Park has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Temple Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 97 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Park practice?
Dr. Peter Park practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Obstetricians & Gynecologists.