Dr. Peter Rowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Rowe?

December 10th, 2016

life worth living

I spent my childhood mired in inexplicable exhaustion. Participating in normal childhood activities such as sports and playing/interacting with my peers left me too exhausted to attend school and attending school left me too exhausted to do much else. After 15 years of searching for answers to my illness we found Dr. Rowe. Through a combination of medicine, therapy and management techniques suggested by Dr. Rowe I was able to finish high school at the top of my class and attend college. I'm 34 now, work full time and am still able to play rec league baseball, kayak, fish, hunt and numerous other hobbies in my free time. I'm still extremely fatigued if I don't take my medicine, ignore my body's warnings or don't follow the routines I have developed to manage my illness. Secondary illnesses such as colds, sinus infections, etc. tend to render my medicine and management techniques fairly useless as well. I am by no means cured and management of my illness still sometimes require forgoing one activity to partake in another but I lead a life worth living. The thanks all belong to my mother for her dogged determination in pursuing a cause (and treatment) for the illness no one could explain and to Dr. Rowe for providing me with the medicine, knowledge and techniques to manage my symptoms.

October 19th, 2015

One of the last really good ones.

July 18th, 2015

The most arrogant and disrespectful physician that I have seen. He appears for 5 minutes at bedside, and did not discuss anything me. He always speaks in a condescending, and almost threatening tone, if you dare to ask him a question. The worst I have ever seen in a doctor.

May 7th, 2014

Excellent Physician!

He is truly a very fine physician! He has treated my beloved father for many years. Very helpful, very sympathetic and extremely knowledgeable! He is truly an asset to John Muir!

January 17th, 2014

Poor Communications

Dr. Rowe thinks he is above it all. He does not communicate treatment course with patients or family members. He is argumentative, arrogant and provides the minimum amount of attention to the patient.

December 6th, 2016