A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Rubin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Rubin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from University of Rochester . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rubin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Henry Rubin MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Peter Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Rubin practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Gastroenterologists.