A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Vu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hung-Ngo Vu MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Vu practice?
- Dr. Peter Vu has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Vu practices Pediatrics near Garden Grove, CA.
See Garden Grove Pediatricians.