A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Vu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CaIOPTIMA - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 6 plans