A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hahn is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hahn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hahn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hahn, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Y Hahn MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Peter Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hahn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and McMinnville, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists, Hillsboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Hillsboro Pulmonologists.