A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hahn, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Central Sleep Apnea
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tuality Healthcare
- Immanuel St Josephs Hospital-Mayo Health Sys
- Tuality Forest Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Y Hahn MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter Y. Hahn practice?
- Dr. Peter Hahn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hahn practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hillsboro, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and McMinnville, OR.
See Hillsboro Internists, Hillsboro Critical Care Practitioners, and Hillsboro Pulmonologists.