A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Halper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Halper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Halper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halper graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Halper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Richard Halper MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Halper practice?
- Dr. Peter Halper has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Halper practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.