A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hamel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hamel, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamel graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Hamel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Dickinson County Healthcare System
- Hannibal Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Carl Hamel MD is a male Pathologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Hamel practice?
- Dr. Peter Hamel has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hamel practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Clinical Pathology near Iron Mountain, MI.
See Iron Mountain Pathologists.