Dr. Peter Hanley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hanley?

September 30th, 2013

Spends time & makes sure you understand everything. Caring & tells you the facts which is what I want. Very knowledgable & thorough.

March 21st, 2013

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

Dr Hanley is a FANTASTIC Dr. He has a seriousness about him, but is very kind and caring. The smile that he carires on his face is very warm. Time was not a factor for him. He made us feel like he cared. We were NOT just another $$ waiting to be made. He did not rush us in asking or answering questions. He was very matter of fact about my problems. Which I LOVED..... IF YOU WANT someone to "sugar coat" to you about what is going on..... then Dr. H is not the Doctor for you. I WOULD STRONGLY RECCOMMEND Dr. Hanley to anyone that has a problem. His assistant Julia was also very kind and has a beautiful personality. She made us feel like we had known her forever. We never felt uncomfortable from the moment we walked in the door. Thank you Julia.....(tell Dr. H he should give you a raise and that he has beautiful hair). THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH DR H FOR TAKING CARE OF ME XOXOX

March 9th, 2011

Put me through an unneccesary test (heart cath). Failed to properly sedate and anestheticize me resulting in a traumatic experience for me. I wouldn't trust him ever again. Doesn't care about his patients just rushes them through like on an assembly line.

November 23rd, 2009