A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hannon is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hannon, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hannon graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Hannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Evangelical Community Hospital
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hannon DO is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter Hannon practice?
- Dr. Peter Hannon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hannon practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Ithaca, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Oshkosh, WI.
See Ithaca Internists and Ithaca Critical Care Practitioners.