Dr. Peter Hannon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hannon?

May 1st, 2016

A perfect example of excellency

My grandma was in the icu for a sever stroke. The heart of this doctor matched his professional abilities. A man truly deserving of many thanks. No doubt in my mind this man is a saint.

May 29th, 2011

My mom was a patient of Dr.Hannons in the ICU. From the first time I met him to when she was transferred out of the ICU Dr. Hannon was "the best". He explained things in ways I would understand, he took time to explain things to the rest of the family, and his caring and gentle nature will always be remembered. I have the most ultimate faith in him and in his skills. Thanks to his care, my mom is still with us, and working hard to regain her strength to return home.

January 23rd, 2017