Dr. Peter Hansen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hansen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hansen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2016

Great doctor

March 4th, 2016

BEWARE RUDE AND CONDESCENDING

One of the females that works in this office is COMPLETELY RUDE! This assesment is being made off of multiple encounters with her, not an isolated incedent. I myself work in healthcare and could NEVER imagine one of my employees talking to a patient or treating a patient the way we were treated. She was extremely condescending and uncaring of who we were and what she could do to help. At one point she even stated after over charging for his appointment that "after you call your insurance company, you should look up deductible in the dictionary to see what it means" all the while she should have only been collecting the CO-PAY not a deductible. However they never contact the ins to verify what to collect. Both my Boyfriend and I are highly educated individuals and found great offence to her and because of this will NEVER return to this Dr.s office again.

March 4th, 2016

Beware

Do not visit this Dr. I had not been to the Dr. In well over a year and had a ear problem and needed to find a Dr close to my work. I found this office to be a convenient distance from my office. I had my girlfriend call to make my appointment and was warned the receptionist was rude. I found that that was indeed the case. The Dr visit went well and I was happy with the outcome. When it came to pay a entirely different story. When I entered the office the staff told me there would be no charge. As I was leaving I was asked to pay the entire $85 visit. I have only a $40 copay but was charged the entire ammount. When I inquired about the charge I was told it was because the deductible wasn't met, keep in mind my insurance was never contacted. I called my insurance company and was told that I should have only been charged $40. I contacted the office and again was met with the RUDEST woman I have ever talked to. She actually told me to look up deductible in the dictionary. Look up crook in the dictionary woman. DO NOT GO HERE! They will bill you for the entire cost of the visit them charge your insurance on top of that. This is nothing less than criminal!

October 31st, 2015

Unproffesional Behavior

The man, Dr. Hansen is a real pro vaccination nutter and he doesn't like when you say no to his needle, he says you are not smart enough to make your own health preferences and tries to bully you pathetic really. Find another doctor do not waste your time with him.

Doctor's Response

I only reply with generalities. I am very pro-vaccine. So are all good doctors. If I take more time to discuss it than most, this is the risk I take, I guess. I know there are many people that hear anti vaccine rhetoric, and believe it. When I try to give them good information, they take it personal. Is it bullying to say "I want to keep you from getting a fatal illness?" I would never call a patient a "nutter" or anything else if they disagreed with me. I just would like them to make a well informed decision. Its getting harder these days with people getting their health information from celebrities. BTW: Search "A Message for the Anti-Vaccine Movement" on YouTube.

SHOW

May 19th, 2015

Happy overall

Very quick, rarely have to wait. In and out very fast. Usually thorough and very knowledgeable. He wants to see you before calling in any prescription for you, which can be a waste of a visit but again, he is so quick that it isn't a big deal. The front desk woman is also very accommodating!

March 11th, 2015

Refreshingly Kind Family Doctor

We've been looking for a "family" doctor and I believe we have found him! Dr. Hansen is refreshingly kind and exactly what we need.

Doctor's Response

I think she made a mistake. Look at her other ratings, this is obviously a positive review. I wonder why it shows only 2 stars.

March 11th, 2014

Healthy Relationship

I have been going to Dr Hansen for nearly 20 years, and have developed an honest, open, trusting relationship with him as a physician I can open up to and feel has my best interest at heart. He is a great listener without making me feel judged; and he looks at my life’s health, not just my medical health. When I visit him he provides care and reassurance, is quick to ask lots of questions, explains the situation and solutions, and then follows up. My wife now uses Dr Hansen as does my son, and we are all impressed with his skill and compassion, as well as his honest passion for our health. When I go into his office I’m usually not in the best of spirits, but he and his staff make me feel cared for, not simply treated.

February 28th, 2014

Do NOT go to this Doctor!

This individual diagnosed gall stones (while there was no gall bladder). Further, he diagnosed and treated for MS when there was absolutely NO evidence of MS EVER! Confirmed by several neurologists and specialists that focus solely on MS patients. He held up the treatment and recovery of a TBI due to his negligent practice. In addition, he told patient that "he knows that you don't WANT to have MS, but you have MS." All these years later, no evidence of MS, currently, a team of competent medical professionals and a healthy life. His pompous disregard for medical facts and his disorganized methods of record keeping does not allow for competent health care.

Doctor's Response

How could I diagnose gallstones if the person had no gallbladder? I have never treated anyone for MS, I leave that to the neurologists. Sometimes when educating patients about possible diagnoses they will fixate on one of the possibilities, and not hear everything after that. That is human, and I do my best to educate patients about the most likely causes. I am sorry that I didn't succeed at that in this case. Apparently it was many years ago.

SHOW

December 3rd, 2013

Great Doctor!

Dr. Hansen is a great doctor. I wish we had found him a long time ago. He is thorough and takes time to answer all questions, but stays right on schedule. Ann is very knowledgeable and helpful. She is kind and patient. Both of them do a great job and have always taken very good care of us.

May 25th, 2012

Excellent Family Practitioner

Dr. Hansen has been my family's doctor for over 15 years, but due to employer's change in work insurance requirements, the family was forced to choose another insurance company. I choose to pay out of pocket just to see him. His diagnoses are spot on. Just prior to the 2011 Colorado Bar Exam Administration, my right index finger became infected which made typing my bar the exam impossible. Dr. Hansen correctly diagnosed the problem and with 24 hours my finger was back in typing form again and I was able to sit for the 2011 bar exam. Thanks, Dr. Hansen

June 7th, 2011

Great Doctor for the whole family!

I have been going to Doctor Hansen for years and can not say a bad thing about him.He not only helps you, but explains why and how to prevent future illness. Thanks Doctor Hansen!

May 31st, 2011

Knowledge and Communicative

I just switched to Dr. Hansen after my husband had been receiving such good care for several years. Dr. Hansen is communicative, knowledgeable with efficient and friendly office staff. If your you're a dog hater though, stay away!