A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hardin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hardin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hardin, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hardin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hardin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
- Greenview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter B Hardin MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Peter B. Hardin practice?
- Dr. Peter Hardin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hardin practices Radiation Oncology near London, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Bowling Green, KY and Campbellsville, KY.
See London Radiologists.