A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Harveson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Harveson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Harveson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harveson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Harveson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Yakima Valley Memorial Hospital
- Providence Yakima Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Kenneth Harveson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter K. Harveson practice?
- Dr. Peter Harveson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Peter Harveson practices Family Medicine near Yakima, WA.
See Yakima Primary Care Doctors.