Dr. Peter Harvey MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 24th, 2014
Tailbone surgery
Dr. Harvey performed surgery on my son. It was successful and the doctor was kind and explained everything well. Due to our good experience i am having knee surgery done by him, as well. He spent plenty of time explaining anything I asked about and I only waited about 20 minutes to see him.

May 9th, 2012
He gave me a bogus diagnosis that I wasted 3 months trying to treat, told me to continue with work and my symptoms got worse. When I went in for a second appointment I told him I thought his diagnosis was wrong, he said "then you must be getting better" and walked out of the room. My condition is tendinitis.

November 9th, 2011
Dr Harvey is the worst surgeon I've ever dealt with. In it for the money only and could care less about the patient.

September 20th, 2011
Retired in Morrow
I can't believe the things I have read here about Dr. Harvey. He has always been professional and caring with me. He has peformed several procedures on my back with wonderful results and I plan to let him take on my knees as soon as possible. His staff has always been resonsive to my inquirires and I have never waited over 24 hours for a medicaation refill. Dr. Harvey is what I belive a true and caring physician should be.

April 7th, 2011
I have been a patient of Dr. Harvey for at least 8 years. Courtesy of the staff has been great and I couldn't ask for better caring pysician. I work in the medical field ,so I have seen the good and bad in staff and doctors. There are good and bad patients as well.

May 12th, 2010
I have been a patient of Dr. Harvey's for a little over one year. I had an accident and was diagnosed with a sprained ankle. In my appointments over the last year, I have waited long lengths of time to be seen. During my last visit, I was there for two hours. Many people were loudly complaining about the wait. Dr. Harvey sees too many patients and is always in a hurry. He does not take the time to listen and talk to you as a patient. He is friendly but lacks a caring attitude. I recently telephoned the office and requested clarity on my diagnosis and medical files. I had to call the office three times before being contacted. Dr. Harvey sounded bothered to be calling me. He obviously had another file with mine because he asked about my arthritic knee. I told him that I didn't see him concerning my knee. He then referred to my ankle. It very much makes me feel uncomfortable that I was confused with another patient. The key word that describes the Resurgens Orthopaedics, Fayetteville Practice is Rushed. I will not be returning.

August 18th, 2008
Waited 7 days for perscription refill after 2 knee surgeries
After surgery on first my right and then my left knee only 4 weeks apart, I called his office for a perscription on wensday morning. It is now monday night and my husband has to go to the Morrow office to pick it up tomorrow at noon. Dr. Harvey is a wonderful man with a great sense of humor , but if you are in serious pain, you might want to look elsewhere. His office is not very interested in making sure their patients are comfortable.