Dr. Peter Hasapis Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Peter Hasapis?

May have saved my life.

Posted on April 17th, 2010

One year ago I was diagnosed with a rare cancer, GIST. It is commonly misdiagnosed or overlooked completely. My presenting symptoms were gas pains, upset stomach, nausea, acid reflux. While most doctors might have prescribed Nexium and sent me on my way, Dr. Hasapis gave me a thorough exam, including blood work, EKG, and x-ray. The results led me immediately to a radiologist for an ultrasound and then to the hospital for a CT scan. From his office at noon, to the hospital that night, we were 99% sure of the diagnosis and only needed a biopsy to confirm. Dr. Hasapis' exemplary patient care may very well have saved my life, as my disease was very advanced and metastatic. This feeling has been confirmed by two oncologists and surgeons, all of whom are now part of my medical "team." I would very highly recommend Dr. Hasapis to anyone.

Amazing doctor!

Posted on June 23rd, 2009

I would highly recommend this doctor- he is caring, smart, and calming! He explains everything well, too!

Posted on May 26th, 2017