Learn more about Dr. Peter Hedera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hedera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedera
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Hedera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hedera, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedera graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hedera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Un Of Mi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hedera MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Peter Hedera practice?
- Dr. Peter Hedera has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hedera practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists and Nashville Geneticists.