Learn more about Dr. Peter Hedera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hedera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedera
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Hedera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hedera, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedera graduated from Univerzita Komenskeho, Bratislave, Bratislava. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Hedera has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Un Of Mi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Hedera MD and PHD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Peter Hedera practice?
- Dr. Peter Hedera has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hedera practices Neurology, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists and Nashville Geneticists.