A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Heidbrink:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Heidbrink is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Heidbrink, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Heidbrink graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Heidbrink has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Heidbrink MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Heidbrink practice?
- Dr. Peter Heidbrink has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Heidbrink practices Pulmonary Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Plano, TX.
See Irving Pulmonologists.