A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Heinbecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Heinbecker is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heinbecker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Heinbecker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Heinbecker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heinbecker graduated from Saint Louis University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Papin Heinbecker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Peter P. Heinbecker practice?
- Dr. Peter Heinbecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Heinbecker practices Psychiatry near Provo, UT.
See Provo Psychiatrists.