Learn more about Dr. Peter Heit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Heit is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heit
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Heit Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Heit, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Heit graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Heit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
- St. Clare's Hospital-Dover Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Heit MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Peter Heit practice?
- Dr. Peter Heit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Heit practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Montville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Landing, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Montville Internists and Montville Gastroenterologists.