Dr. Peter Helton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Peter Helton?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

August 26th, 2016

Positive and Friendly Staff

The staff is very friendly, professional and always positive, the office is nice and clean. Everyone has been very helpful and I am happy with my results.

August 23rd, 2016

Knowledgeable Staff

Sara is amazing and professional. I hadn't been in office in 1.5 years and she treated me as I had not been gone. She is very knowledgeable on current treatments.

August 9th, 2016

Impressive Knowledge; Highly Recommended

Dr. Helton put me completely at ease the moment he entered the room. I was impressed with his knowledge, ability to answer my questions and his willingness to help me improve my appearance. He provided a professional solution to all my skin problems. I highly recommend Dr. Helton and his competent support staff.

August 3rd, 2016

Relaxing Atmosphere; Wonderful Service

Sarah was very informative when giving directions for my topical prescriptions. She explained what they did and when/how to apply them. She also gave me coupons that saved me $100s for a topical prescription. So far my acne has improved so much and she says it will keep getting better which makes me hopeful. I like how she wants to inform me and is very open to answering any questions I may have. The esthetician who does my microdermabrasion is very sweet. The atmosphere of each appointment is relaxing and she makes conversations comfortable. She talks through her facial and forewarns me of each side effect so I am not surprised. I like how she explains the benefits of each procedure she does and asks if I have questions. I leave the office with smooth skin every time and I hope this eventually helps my acne scars as I keep up with appointments.

August 2nd, 2016

Masterful

I love it when a doctor explains everything in layman's terms. Dr. Helton is a master at his craft with an artistic eye. The procedures I received were virtually painless. And best of all no bruising. The staff is courteous, welcoming & professional. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

August 1st, 2016

Efficient, Friendly and Extremely Knowledgeable

Peter Helton & staff are the best! The staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and efficient. Peter Helton is a master at his service. Takes his time to ensure your service was to perfection and natural. I trust him completely and referred many happy clients. He has kept me looking young for many years and makes the ageing process for me much more comfortable as I leave every time more confident.

August 1st, 2016

Wonderful; Highly Recommended

As always, the girls are super sweet. I adore Mary and all that she does for me! Dr Helton is wonderful and I am often referring his name to countless people who stop me and compliment me on my skin.

July 25th, 2016

Very Knowledgeable and Helpful

The girls are very knowledgeable and check every inch of your skin for any sun growths that may or may not be bad and don't leave until you have asked all questions.

March 5th, 2016

Great Botox doctor

I have been seeing Dr.Helton for 10 years now and he is the best. I have seen the results of other friends that have had Botox done and Dr.helton knows exactly where to give the injections that last the longest. Highly recommend him.

May 10th, 2011

BEWARE: Expensive and will overcharge your insurance

Stay away from Dr. Helton!!! For simple 2 minute treatments, he will bill insurances the maximum amount and **you will be the one paying out of pocket**. I have paid $140 EACH time for my last 3 visits because he will charge you an office visit fee( copay fee for an office visit), and bill insurance for 200$+ typically for minor little things such as freezing a blemish off. The second part is NOT covered by most insurances. I also find that he is always in a rush to get the appointment over with, and will never spend more than 5 minutes with me. He seems to lack care for his patients and I do advise strongly against using him at all.

August 20th, 2010

Didn't feel as if I was respected as a patient, nor did I feel confident with how to use the items he prescribed to me. I left the appointment in tears and will not go back to this doctor.

March 25th, 2010

Best Dermatologist!

I am so blessed that my friend referred me to Dr. Helton. I have been struggling with my skin forever and he not only took the time to talk to me about my worries but he addressed them and gave me the best products and regimine to use! Ive never had such amazing treatment. I had no idea that offices offered an acne management program and he started me on it right away! The first time I saw him it was regarding my back and face breaking out. He put me on an antibiotic (it actually doesnt make me nauseous like other meds I have taken), gave me a great skin wash and had his assistant apply medicine to my back that same day to help clear it up. 2 weeks later I had a follow up appointment with his esthetician who gave me a free microderm which I am able to get once a month free with my insurance! I recommend this office 100%