A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Henke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Henke
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Henke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Henke, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Carotid Stenosis
- Dissecting Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Renovascular Hypertension
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm
- Vascular Disease
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Henke graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Henke has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Henke MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter Henke practice?
- Dr. Peter Henke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Henke practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.