A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hetzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hetzler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hetzler, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hetzler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hetzler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Hetzler MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Hetzler practice?
- Dr. Peter Hetzler has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hetzler practices Plastic Surgery near Little Silver, NJ.
See Little Silver Surgeons.