Dr. Peter Heydemann MD Patient Reviews

• Child Neurology Chicago, IL

February 4th, 2015
Best Doctor in the world, he really saved my life.

June 12th, 2012
Parent
Dr. Heydemann is a wonderful doctor. He is very attentive to the patient and shows the parent the same care! He also listens to and respects the parents knowledge of the child. We had been to 3 doctors prior to Dr. Heydemann - he was and is far superior to the others in his abilities, his knowledge and his care of our child. Thank you Dr. H for 19 yrs of dedication. You were a life line and always made us feel like your most important patient!

May 6th, 2012
My daughter has seen Dr Heydemann for 28 years at 2 different facilities. We refuse to change because he is the most caring of any of her other 13 Drs. He is not afraid to tell you when he doesn't know and he's also not afraid to refer you to colleague for a 2nd opinion. He also LISTENS to parents -- something others need to learn.In the 28 years, I have never received a phone call from a resident. Dr.Heydemann has returned every single one of my calls himself within minutes of me leaving a message -- whether it wa something needing immediate attention or not and it didn't matter if it was on a weekend when he was out to dinner with his family or during the day.He is the BEST Doc we have ever had. I wish more physicians and specialists would train under him to learn his techniques.

November 15th, 2011
Great doctor, extremely thorough and caring. Had to call several times after hours due to seizures. Very prompt in returning calls and great with my son who has autism.

September 7th, 2011
Fantastic overall experience with Dr. Heydemann.

October 5th, 2010
Parent
The first 2 appointments were canceled by him in advance. The 3rd was a no show. We will not go back. This has been a 6 month process already. No parent wants to take their 3 year old to a neurologist to begin with. The uncertainty is heart breaking and now we have to start over. I'm simply appalled at the treatment.

July 12th, 2009
He spent as much time with us as needed for us to understand the problem and how to handle each situation. I also had a chance to talk to the nurse staff and they really like him too as a doctor and as a person.