A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Heymann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Heymann is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Heymann, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immediate Hypersensitivity
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Heymann graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Heymann has 12 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heymann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans