A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hiatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hiatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiatt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hiatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hiatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans