Learn more about Dr. Peter Hiatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hiatt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hiatt
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hiatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hiatt, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiatt graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hiatt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter William Hiatt MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Hiatt practice?
- Dr. Peter Hiatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hiatt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pulmonologists.