A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hillsamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hillsamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hillsamer
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hillsamer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hillsamer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillsamer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hillsamer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Hillsamer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Hillsamer practice?
- Dr. Peter Hillsamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hillsamer practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.