A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hillsamer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hillsamer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hillsamer, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hillsamer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hillsamer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Lafayette Home Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter John Hillsamer MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Hillsamer practice?
- Dr. Peter Hillsamer has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Hillsamer practices Otolaryngology near Lafayette, IN.
See Lafayette Otolaryngologists.