A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hinds:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinds graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Hinds has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter R Hinds MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter R. Hinds practice?
- Dr. Peter Hinds has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hinds practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.