Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Peter Hines
Dr. Peter Hines, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Park, TX, with another office in Georgetown, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hines is affiliated with University Medical Center Brackenridge, Seton Medical Center Austin and Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford. Dr. Hines has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Peter Hines has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Peter Hines is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cedar Park, TX.
Dr. Melissa Miller
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Cedar Park, TX 0.10 mi13
Dr. Shantanu Naik
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Sleep Medicine
Cedar Park, TX 0.42 mi16
Dr. Harsh Babbar
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cedar Park, TX 0.42 mi18