Dr. Peter Hoepfner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Elbow Saved!
Dr. Hoepfner and his team repaired my shattered elbow. There was nerve damage along with the shattered bone that slowed down my progress, but Dr. Hoepfner listened to my concerns and gave me recommendations that ultimately helped bring my entire arm back to life.

April 27th, 2017
Great doctor and great person

August 17th, 2016
Was referred by my coworker - he is great! Punctual, accurate diagnosis, spends right amount of time and is very personable. Fixed a complicated injury in my arm and I am back to everything!

August 15th, 2016
Dr Hoepfner removed hardware in my wrist and cleaned up the wrist removed bone chip and TCFF. he made a big difference in my day to day life as I'm able to do everything that I used to before I broke my wrist.

April 8th, 2016
definite recommendation
I tore my distal bicep tendon early 2015 i hyper extended my arm causing it to tear. i remained injured for 6 months until i decided to get surgery, my tendon was no longer good so Dr. Hoepfner suggested graphing Achilles tendon from a cadaver, 5 months later im back to my normal work outs. the best part is Dr. Hoepfner attentiveness and care for my surgery, he went as far as to cut along my tattoo sleeve to not ruin it which i thank him for greatly. i will always recommend Dr. Hoepfner.

January 21st, 2016
A+
This doctor embodies what you need in a surgeon - AND - he really cares about you and how you are recovering. I am a very active athlete and injured an important bone in my wrist years ago - it never healed. I researched the best and chose Dr. Hoepfner, who described a very complicated procedure and technique few hand surgeons actually perform, which is designed to give the bone better blood flow. The whole process from the office to surgery (great staff and facility), has been professional and smooth. I have healed and am back to everything! Dr. H is respected by his peers (other docs also spoke highly of him) and he really wants whats best for his patients - and he can deliver!

December 14th, 2015
Professional
Very professional doctor. He truly listens, has empathy, and informs you on options in treatment. I had a complex issue with my elbow and wrist requiring reconstructive surgery - I am very pleased with the outcome. The doctor has a great team of therapists that really work closely with him and guide you in your recovery. Highly recommended!

October 14th, 2015
I recommend Dr. Hoepfner without hesitation
I saw Dr. Hoepfner for elbow surgery. I had been struggling with a very painful case of "tennis elbow". I'm 3 months post-surgery and nearly pain free with most of range of motion returned. The doc is very good at explaining things, always calm and helpful.

September 29th, 2015
Have Dupuytren's contracture. Fifteen minute procdure and walked out with full function of hand. VERY pleased with the result.

September 17th, 2015
Elbow Surgery
Performed elbow surgery on an old injury which resulted in rather substantial range of motion loss. Only 8 weeks after surgery I had regained full movement in my elbow. He did an amazing job, far above and beyond what I was expecting, I wasn't sure if my elbow would ever be how it once was but it is 100% now. Could not have been any happier with the care I received from Dr. Hoepfner and his staff. A+++++++

July 8th, 2015
Dr. Hoepfner performed emergency surgery on my fingers. He was excellent and I have my fingers because of his excellent care. It has been a very long healing process and Dr Hoepfner has been there through the entire process, He hook me up with a great hand Therapist and they communicated weekly on my process. The team work to get me to my current condition was amazing. Fingers are working great considering the damage I did to them putting my hand where it does not belong.

June 7th, 2015
Complex Elbow Problem
I was referred to Dr. Hoepfner by another orthopedic surgeon to take care of severe stiffness and pain affecting my elbow after a previous fracture and treatment. Dr. Hoepfner explained in detail how we would go about fixing the problem and guiding me through my care. He clearly cares about his patients and loves what he does. My elbow now has full motion and I don't think twice about using it for everything. I couldn't be happier.