Learn more about Dr. Peter Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holliday
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holliday Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holliday, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Holliday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Osborne Holliday MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Peter Holliday has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Holliday practices Neurological Surgery near Macon, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.