A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Holliday is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holliday, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Holliday graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Holliday has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coliseum NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
- Coliseum Hospital Medical Center
- Coliseum Psychiatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Osborne Holliday MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter O. Holliday practice?
- Dr. Peter Holliday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Holliday practices Neurological Surgery near Macon, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Dublin, GA.
See Macon Surgeons.