A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Hollimon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hollimon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollimon graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Hollimon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Wilson Hollimon MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter W. Hollimon practice?
- Dr. Peter Hollimon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hollimon practices Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.