Learn more about Dr. Peter Hollis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Hollis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Hollis, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Hollis graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hollis has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Henry Hollis MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter H. Hollis practice?
- Dr. Peter Hollis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Peter Hollis practices Neurological Surgery near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lynbrook, NY and Woodmere, NY.
See Great Neck Surgeons.