Dr. Peter Hollis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 30th, 2016
Rushed for surgery
All he wanted to do was cut. Using some French device that he is a paid consultant for!

March 15th, 2016
Only one I would recommend
Dr. Peter Hollis and his staff are fantastic. He explains everything to you as well as takes the time to answer your questions. He operated on me and my fiance. He has you follow up once a month after surgery to make sure your doing good. I have sent several friends / family members to him. They all loved him.

February 15th, 2015
Neurosurgeon From Heaven
Dr. Hollis is amazing, personable, caring and honest. He operated on both my fiance and me. I would never use any other surgeon. I refer people to him often. His office staff are the most helpful sweet ladies. They are all an amazing team.

September 26th, 2012
MR. STEPHEN SNYDER

June 30th, 2012
Dr. Hollis restored my life...twice!
First let me say, I recommend if you're looking for a surgeon, look no further. Peter is your man. I first went to him in 1990 when I lost feeling in my feet up to my knees. I had been walking around with a fractured cervical vert. #3 for 6 months and the disc moved out and stopped between my vert. & cord, which is why I am not a quad. right now. He took out the disc and I was a new man. 11 years later, after working a very physical job, I developed 3 herniated discs under my fusion. I was near paralysis and walking with a cane. I went to Dr. Hollis once again and he did a triple fusion. I popped out of my hospital bed 2 days later and danced down the hallway of the hospital with screaming nurses in tow! He restored my life back to 100% going from walking very slow with a cane, to back to the gym 5 days a week. I now, in 2012, have developed another problem with my spine, and plan to visit my favorite Dr. this week.(if you're wondering, my problems stem from having scoliosis, an inverted cervical curve, a fall at work, a car accident, another fall at work, hard physical work in general, and yet another accident. I will be ONLY seeing Hollis, as I trust no one else but him. If you're looking for a surgeon, look no further. This man, although having a kind of cocky attitude when you first meet him, is a genius with spinal injuries. He is very blunt & to the point. No sugar coating with him. Direct to the point and direct with the solution.

January 3rd, 2012
The BEST neurosurgeon
Dr. Hollis performed 2 cervical surgeries on me. One in 1990 (single disc removal) and the second in 2002 (3 discs removed). To be very blunt & direct...short & sweet...HE IS GOD.

April 24th, 2011
Life Saver
Dr.Hollis, Performed surgery on my mother ,whome had been in an accident over 10 years ago. At that time no-one knew of the injury to her cervical/neck. suddenly after many years my mom started to become paralyzed . a very difficult and traumatice,experience to her an to all who know her. due to her very active and energetic lifestyle of 80+ years. After many test and many doctors research , it was Dr.Hollis who discovered and diagnosed the problem, he immediatly scheduled a meeting ,surgery and saved my mothers life. Although recovery has been slow , my mom is able to get around w/ walker and wheelchair. she is able to hold things again and stand and walk about 60 ft.She is smiling and has hopes of returning to some of her many activities someday. Thank you Dr. Hollis.

July 3rd, 2017