A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holmberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Holmberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmberg
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holmberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holmberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holmberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Unity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Holmberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Holmberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Holmberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Holmberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coon Rapids, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Fridley, MN and Shoreview, MN.