A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Holmberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Holmberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holmberg
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Holmberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holmberg, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holmberg graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holmberg has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter D Holmberg MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Peter D. Holmberg practice?
- Dr. Peter Holmberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Holmberg practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.