Learn more about Dr. Peter Holzberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Holzberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holzberger
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Holzberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Holzberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Holzberger graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holzberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter T Holzberger MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Peter T. Holzberger practice?
- Dr. Peter Holzberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Holzberger practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Lebanon, NH.
See Lebanon Internists and Lebanon Cardiologists.