A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Horvath:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Horvath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Horvath, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Horvath graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Horvath has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter Michael Horvath MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Peter M. Horvath practice?
- Dr. Peter Horvath has 3 office locations.
Dr. Peter Horvath practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Albany, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rensselaer, NY.
See Albany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.