Dr. Peter Horvath Is this you?

February 13th, 2012

Dr Horvath is really the best

I can't say enough good things about Dr Horvath and his staff. My phone calls were always returned quickly and his staff was always compassionate. I had 2 successful IVF cycles with him, but even if I didn't, I would say the same thing. He really does know his stuff and is very thorough.

April 30th, 2011

Best Doctor, I have had!

Dr. Horovath is a caring doctor. He performed my surgery and did a fantastic job. My incision is barely noticeable, which surprised me due to the complexity if the surgery. I would recommend him to anyone. I am continuing with him with IVF now, and his staff has been outstanding. Everyone is very friendly and know you by name. They all make you feel very comfortable and relaxed. Dr. Horovath has the greatest bedside manner I have ever seen, very caring for his patients.

March 1st, 2011

AWSOME!

I have been a patient for about a years now and Dr. Horvath has been the BEST doctor I have ever seen, I have a VERY complicated case and he has been by my side every step of the way even when I had to see a different doctor for a surgery he came to see me every day while I was in the hospital.... I didn't even see my surgeon that much. His office calls me every other week to see how I am feeling. I feel as if Dr. Horvath has always had my best interest in mind and has not once pushed anything on me that I wasnt ready for. Love, love, love Dr. Horvath and his staff and I would recommend him to everyone!

December 8th, 2008

Melissa

October 19th, 2008

Great Doctor

June 3rd, 2008

NOT A GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER.....SEEMED MORE CONCERNED ABOUT WHETHER HE WAS BETTER THAN THE OTHER BIG FERTILITY TREATMENT FACILITY IN THE AREA> HE WANTED TO SELL HIS PRACTICE INSTEAD OF WORK ON OUR FERTILITY ISSUE!

September 2nd, 2010