A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Howanitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Howanitz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pathology, and Chemical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Howanitz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Howanitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter J Howanitz MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Peter J. Howanitz practice?
- Dr. Peter Howanitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Peter Howanitz practices Internal Medicine, Pathology, Chemical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Pathologists.