A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Peter Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Peter Howard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Peter Howard, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Howard has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Peter C Howard MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Peter C. Howard practice?
- Dr. Peter Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Peter Howard practices Urology near Forked River, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ.
See Forked River Urologists.